Tuesday, April 27, 2010

14 down, 14 remaining

I don't know what has been happening to my blog posts for the past week.  I blame Google for losing them;)  So here is what has been going on in the last few days at MUSC and beyond.  Suddenly losing hair at rapid pace.  I can pull out clumps of hair and I had to vacuum my pillow and bed.  Had some strange muscle spasms in my right leg and stomach.  Dr. Buddy didn't seem to think it was a seizure.   The weakness and lack of coordination in my right leg and arm hasn't gotten any worse.  So I do not have to go on any steroids for now.    There have been a few tours given of the radiation therapy area while I'm getting my treatments.  I hope the "tourists" have enjoyed their visits.  In my free time I mostly take naps and make strawberry jam.  We are up to 28 jars of strawberry freezer jam.  Made one batch with lots of sugar and one with half sugar and half Splenda  (fyi Splenda is categorized as "crap" according to Paul the Nutritionist at MUSC).


Finally saw this kid in Moes doing his Benny Hill song dance...



No comments:

Post a Comment