Thursday, April 8, 2010

Radiation - Day #1

Had my first actual radiation treatment today. Everything went according to plans. The three therapists should run the government or deliver pizzas. Like clockwork, they are right on time with everything. The actual treatment lasted about 10 minutes. The machine is very quiet except for an occasional beep. There was a sizzling sound I heard when they pinpoint the radiation beams in the exact spot. I think the sizzling sounds are for effect, but really what do I know?

Song playing during the treatment= No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley. Does every song they play have "woman" in the title? I want something more manly tomorrow.


The dress code is shirts without collars. I am on a mission to wear each of my Gamecock tshirts only one time, but still wear a Gamecock shirt to every treatment. I think that I will be able to accomplish this, if not I will go with Bridge Run shirts.


Coming tomorrow....the tragic story of when the gummy vitamins fell asleep inside of a hot car.

No comments:

Post a Comment