Thursday, April 15, 2010

Playing catch up with the blog

Sorry, I have been remiss with my blog updates. After seven treatments I still don't have very many side effects. Only some tiredness, (yet I don't sleep well) my scalp itches like crazy sometimes, and my throat itches when I wake up. No hair loss yet. The treatments are exactly the same each day with the exception of the music playing the room where they do the radiation. I look forward to finding out what songs will be playing when I'm getting the treatments. So here is the countdown of the songs for the last week:

Friday, 4/9 - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Night Moves

Monday, 4/12 - Only You by The Platters and The Beatles - I Want to Hold Your Hand

Tuesday 4/13 was the worst of John Mayer. Didn't recognize the songs, but I knew it was you John.

Wed. 4/14 - Bob Marley's greatest hits

Thurs. 4/15 - Backfield in Motion by Mel & Tim? I know the song, but I've never heard of Tim or Mel.

Friday 4/16 The Beatles - Let it Be and Taylor Swift - Our Song

No comments:

Post a Comment