Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two weeks to go....



First off welcome to my new readers.  Update on my hair it is getting patchy especially on the left side.  I'm 90% sure that I will just cut it all off soon.  I was thinking about going to a beauty school and just walk in ask for a simple hair cut.  Then laugh as the beauty school student tries to figure out why my hair is coming out it clumps.  That's probably too cruel to do though.

UPDATE-I went ahead and did it.  Steven the barber showed up with his clippers and finished what the radiation couldn't.



and then.....


I get my turn with the Wahl's

I do believe I have found my calling.....

1 comment:

  1. RADIATION! THIS IS STEVEN THE BARBER BEEFCAKE. I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN. YOU CAN TAKE YOUR LUCHE LIBRE AND I WILL BRING MY EXTREME JAPANESE WRESTLING AND I WILL DESTROY YOU!

    ReplyDelete