Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I get to make a mask and get randomized

Yesterday, Dr. Jenrette's nurse called and setup some times on Friday to have a mask made and get "randomized". I think "randomized" is a medical term for flipping a coin.
I'm meeting with Dr. Giglio, but I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe he flips the coin? Then Dr. Jenrette's staff to get setup for the radiation treatments. Apparently hitting good brain tissue with radiation is bad. The after that I will go to the plastic surgeon Dr. Haggerty. In the event that my hair falls out from the radiation I'd like my scar from the surgery to look its best.

Went to see the Bodies exhibit in Atlanta. It is basically a display of actual bodies and body parts. It was really cool and you should check it out if you are in Atlanta in the near future. I will not want to eat baked ham for a long time after seeing a human body without all of its skin. Also saw the famous Princess Diana 25' long wedding dress. It was not a part of the Bodies exhibit though.

No comments:

Post a Comment